Sat, Sep 21|
Yoga and Sailing Retreat in the Cycladic Isles of Greece
Sail through the Aegean Sea, exploring remote, less-traveled islands. Immerse yourself in Greek culture on this perfectly balanced all-inclusive trip. Disconnect from the world and embrace life at sea.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2024, 2:00 PM – Sep 28, 2024, 11:00 AM
Cycladic Isles, Cyclades, Greece
About the Event
What to Expect:
- Sail through the Aegean Sea, exploring remote, less-traveled islands.
- Immerse yourself in Greek culture on this perfectly balanced all-inclusive trip.
- Disconnect from the world and embrace life at sea.
What This Adventure Includes:
- 6 nights/7 days of sailing with a flotilla (a group of small sailing boats, each 45-50ft)
- 1 night in a ****hotel in Athens on the last day
- All meals + snacks + wine on board
- 7 Dinners (4-5 at local, carefully selected restaurants)
- Daily yoga sessions in breathtaking locations
- All marina fees, fuel, linens, Manduka mat rental
- Activities: Hiking, snorkeling, paddleboarding, and cultural immersion
- Savor authentic Greek cuisine at local gems
- Each vessel (4 guest rooms each) boasts an accomplished and licensed captain to guide the sailing expedition, prioritizing safety and an effortless journey. Additionaly, the vessels boast a dedicated host who caters to guests' needs, prepares breakfast, maintains cleanliness, and ensures comfort, offering exceptional service throughout the voyage.
- No sailing experience needed; our expert staff handles everything (Sailing course is included, but totally optional if you want to learn)
- Transfers: Bus transfer from Eleftherios Ventizelos Airport (Athens) Airport to the Marina on Sept 21st (Must Arrive before 2pm on Saturday)
- Bus transfer from the marina to Athens Hotel
- Bus transfer from Athens Hotel to Eleftherios Ventizelos Airport
What is NOT Included:
- Travel Insurance recommended but not required
Explore the Highlights: The itinerary visits non-touristy islands, supporting local economies and beating over tourism.
Greek Islands: We'll sail to Kythnos, Sifnos, Serifos and Kea - the crown jewels of the western Cyclades.
Greek Cuisine: Savor the passion and authenticity in every bite of Greek gastronomy. Experience the vibrant flavors and colors of dishes bursting with freshness and health benefits.
Whitewashed Villages: Lose yourself in the narrow alleys and charming whitewashed houses that blend harmoniously with the endless blue skies and the vast Aegean Sea.
Mesmerizing Sunsets: Greece has long been celebrated for its breathtaking sunsets. During our tranquil yoga sessions, you'll witness the sheer beauty of the sun as it dips below the Aegean horizon.
Yoga in Unique Venues: Elevate your yoga practice beyond the mat as we gather in extraordinary settings. From ancient temples and theaters to secluded coves and hidden beaches, you'll immerse yourself in the natural wonders of Greece.
Breathtaking Beaches: Greece is renowned for its pristine shores, and our sailing adventure is the perfect way to explore hidden coves and embrace the beauty of the ocean. Dive into nature with activities like snorkeling excursions and Stand-Up Paddleboard expeditions, all while surrounded by the magic of the Aegean Archipelago.
Support Local Communities: We take pride in our commitment to responsible tourism. By choosing untouristed destinations and partnering with local vendors, we ensure your journey benefits the communities we visit.
Fun Highlights + What makes this trip like NO other!
- This is like no other retreat due to its nomadic style. We will visit 3-4 different islands experiencing life aboard a sailing boat.
- Our yoga practice will take place in a different breathtaking location everyday. From ancient theatres, to secluded coves and other spectacular venues.
- We will have a fully dedicated crew, including our hosts and captains to take care of us.
- Contrary to a resort or hotel where the staff is dedicated in many different groups, the Get Lost crew will exclusively put their energy and work to make us feel like we are in our home away from home.
- We will experience the unique life aboard a sailboat. The simple luxury of waking up and diving in the clearest and bluest waters you ever dared to imagine. Enjoying a glass of wine under the milky way or just lying on the deck of our boats, lingering with the dance of the waves.
- We will explore the real and authentic Greek cuisine
- Breakfasts are cooked on board by our hosts, with local and organic ingredients.
- Lunch will be served on board and will journey us in authentic Greek recipes made with love.
- Dinner will take place in small traditional hand-picked restaurants that promote sustainable practices. Using only authentic recipes, and organic ingredients throughout our trip we will get the real aromas and flavors of Greece and the Mediterranean cuisine.
Double bed with the price listed as per person$3,450.00
Double en-suite bath
Double en-suite bath with the price listed as per person$3,550.00
Single with the price listed per person$4,750.00
Single en-suite bath
Single en-suite bath with the price listed per person$4,850.00