Summer Skool: A Mini Teacher Training
Time & Location
About the Event
- Aug 7: Discover the history of yoga, why we have Asanas (poses) and the philosophy behind why we roll out our mats.
- Aug 14: Explore Pranayama (breath-work) and how these exercises can advance your teaching and personal practice.
- Aug 21: Learn why Alignment matters, how to be more self-aware in practice, and how to teach others.
- Aug 28: Practice Hands-on Adjustments as you learn the safest ways to help students deepen their physical practice.
Who is Summer Skool for?
Summer Skool is for students of ALL LEVELS who want to advance their practice and for teachers who want to enhance their knowledge.
Where is Yoga On Breakers?
608 Breakers Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
What are the weekly hours?
Workshops will be held every Saturday in August from 1 to 6 PM.
Will there be breaks?
Yes we will have informal breaks throughout each weekly session.
What if I can't make it one week? Will there be recordings?
No problem! If you need to miss one week, you can schedule a 1:1 session for an added fee.
What if I can only attend one week, and can't afford the full tuition?
Got you covered! You can sign up for one week for $150.
What do I need to bring each week?
Please bring a yoga mat, a notebook, & snacks. The studio has props.
How many spots do you have open?
We only have 9 spots open for each session. Reserve your spot now!
$425 for all 4 weeks OR $150 per session
- $200 reserves your spot for the four-week program I Pay at www.flowyo.com or via Venmo @amandaflowyo
- $150 is due upfront for single-session reservations I Pay via Venmo @amandaflowyo and write the requested session date in the comments.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions
Week 1- Discover the history of yogayoga on breakers
Week 2- Explore Pranayamayoga on breakers
- Summer Skool Deposit$200$2000$0